Applying to jobs is a NIGHTMARE.
Literally I have probably applied to about 50+ jobs. And out of all of those jobs I got one job, that I quit a few months ago for reasons I don’t feel like explaining. If you want to read that click here.
So for all of your entertainment and hopefully you relate to this and I’m not the only one having this issue.
Here is my struggle with applying to jobs. In bitmoji’s.
1. I apply to 64737749393 jobs and feel so accomplished and content with myself…
2. To find out NONE OF THEM CALLED ME..
3. Or that they straight up tell me they don’t think I’m the right fit for the company.
4. Then there’s the jobs that I apply to and literally the next day they post something online saying that they are looking for people to work for them.
5. Then there’s the occasions I get an interview and I think it goes great, I dress up nice and make sure I am looking acceptable..,
6. But once again.. DONT GET A CALL
7. Then there’s the jobs that expect you to have like 3 years work experience..
8. WHEN NO ONE WILL HIRE YOU SO HOW CAN I GET EXPERIENCE.
9. Bro stop yelling..
10. Sorry I’m getting annoyed.
11. Then there’s the employers that get mad at you at an interview when you tell them you go to college and that you can’t work two days a week because of it.
12. LIKE IM SORRY IM TRYING TO GET AN EDUCATION SO I CAN GET A GOOD JOB AND SHIT
13. Sorry for yelling again.
14. And all of the people around me seem to apply to one place and instantly get the job.
15. LIKE HOW?!?!
16. When you don’t hear back from a company and people tell you “Well maybe it’s not meant to be.”
17. Like am I supposed to be broke forever?!?! Apparently every job in this town is not meant to be?!?!
18. One time I spent almost two hours on an application for a store. It gave me simulations and shit that I had to go through. To not hear back from the job.
19. Moral of the story, finding a job is hard.
20. The application process can take hours.
21. And you feel like trash and you blame yourself for not getting these jobs.
22.You wonder what you did wrong.
23. Then you realize.
24. “Wow that company is missing out on one hard working bitch willing to bust her ass for any company.”
25. Then you’re okay and the cycle starts over again.
If you made it this far Shout out to you! I appreciate you. If you have similar problems let me know so I feel less insane xx